BM Solutions have been at the forefront of innovation, broker education and broker support for many years. Our BDMs are always professional and committed, and have gone above and beyond to support intermediaries with the regulatory changes imposed on the BTL market over the last few years.
As part of our ongoing support of the BTL market and in turn the Private Rental Sector(PRS), we have made a number of criteria and process enhancements over the last 18 months. Highlights include:-
- Introduction of 4.5% five year stress rate for certain clients.
- Increased maximum number of BTL properties within LBG from 3 to 5.
- Launch of Portfolio Support team. Dedicated case handlers, available via their direct line, support brokers with their portfolio landlord case through to offer.
- Throughout 2020, no criteria changes or restrictions imposed during covid-19 crisis.
- BDMs working from home since March this year have consistently been available via phone and email to help their brokers in an unprecedented market.
These have all been executed with the objectives of making things simpler and easier for the broker, whilst supporting landlords by allowing more of them to realise the objectives they have for the their business. Our increased lending this year demonstrates our ongoing commitment to the intermediary buy to let market.
Finally, we have a long standing relationship with the housing charity Shelter, showing that we genuinely take our responsibility to the PRS very seriously.
We firmly believe that all of the above leaves no doubt that we are the best lender for traditional and small portfolio BTL.