The past 12 months have seen a great deal of growth for our business. In uncertain economic times, we have been fortunate enough to have an exceptional team of people driving our business forward in all departments.
Below is an outline of some of our highlights from the past year, we hope that this will go some way to convincing you that our place on this coveted list is well deserved.
Customer Service Initiatives
Our customer service is one of our greatest strengths. We are constantly looking for ways to improve, this year those included:
- Introducing automated feedback collection and personal support 48 hours post-enquiry to pick up any early problems and ensure the first contact with our customers is to the standard we expect.
- Investment in a live chat facility on our website which is monitored 7 days a week for our new and existing customers.
- Call diversion to mobile after office hours, ensuring new and existing customers can get the help they need at any time.
- Investment in a new member of staff whose sole responsibility is managing cases from mortgage offer through to completion, communicating directly with the customer, conveyancer and lender daily to ensure a swift and painless process.
- Since the introduction of our live chat facility in July this year, we have had provided advice and support to more than 130 people through the platform.
- The measures we introduced to monitor the customer experience from start to finish resulted in us reaching 567 Trustpilot reviews with 98% of people rating us 5 stars and a further 2% of people rating us 4 stars.
- We achieved a 5-star Google verified seller rating this year based on customer feedback.
We have continued to see strong growth across our business despite operating in increasingly challenging market conditions. This year, one of our key initiatives has been income protection, we ran several workshops for our advisers in partnership with top insurers to highlight the importance of protection for our clients and provided extensive training on the positioning of these products within our sales process.
We are proud to see this has resulted in exponential growth across protection products.
The below chart shows our year-on-year revenue growth by product for the year-to-date.
As shown above, we have been able to achieve considerable growth across the business whilst also decreasing revenue generated through client fees; this is a direct result of an initiative to reduce our client fees and make our advice service more accessible to all.
On top of this, we are also proud to say our adviser Rob Plaistow became our third adviser to take home Nationwide’s broker of the quarter award in his region after only joining the industry in 2018.
As well as our strong financial performance, we have continued to expand our team. In the past 12 months, we are delighted to have welcomed 4 mortgage advisers, 1 office-based administrator and a further 2 field-based administrators.
Thank you for your consideration.