PRIMIS Mortgage Network is the trading style of LSL’s mortgage and protection networks, formerly trading as First Complete, Pink Home Loans (Advance Mortgage Funding) and Personal Touch Financial Services. Over 2,400 brokers benefit from the world-class service we provide.
We believe that we continue to be the Mortgage Network of the Year because:
- We provide expert support to our brokers. Between April and September, our Expert helpdesk team supported brokers with over 12,000 queries. This support and investment in our brokers means they can provide the best possible outcomes for their customers. The helpdesk offers assistance in all areas of the market across mortgages, protection and general insurance for truly holistic support.
- We equip our brokers. From the beginning of 2020 we have held a variety of events covering mortgages, protection, general insurance, trusts, conveyancing and wills. 265 of these have been virtual events, since March, with over 13,000 delegates.
“We have seen a huge increase in revenue over the past few years after applying the things we’ve learned from the ongoing training and support offered by PRIMIS. We are achieving numbers now that we didn’t believe were possible and this only continues to grow.”
“PRIMIS makes running my own business much easier, the support and training available is amazing.”
- We adapt. We believe life insurers and intermediaries will continue to be at the forefront of this pandemic as it evolves. To support advisers in doing so, we created a dedicated COVID-19 response webpage. This includes real-time updates every working day from providers and lenders across the panel. This page is designed to make sure that advisers have the very latest information they need to help their clients. Our culture and positive approach throughout the pandemic is demonstrated in our new microsite for advisers called ‘Lemonade’. This webpage contains fresh ideas and inspiration for advisers to ensure that they keep momentum in their businesses and they continue to help their customers.
- We are proactive. We have been working closely with our providers to ensure that as many families as possible have been able to benefit from protection during the Covid-19 crisis. All providers confirm that we were ahead of the market and first to initiate premium flexibility with providers in the early days of the pandemic. Our AIG ‘Best Crisis Response’ award highlights that we have responded well to the pandemic. We received this accolade “For being on the front foot and thinking about customer detriment and hardship arising from covid-19 and actively engaging us from the beginning about what could be done to assist customers.”
- We are fiercely proud of our pride and the culture we share. It’s fantastic to see that our joining applications rose by 30% during lockdown and that other brokers want to be part of our pride.
We believe that our brokers and employees have shone brightly throughout this unprecedented year and deserve to be crowned as champions!