More so than any brands on the planet, advisory firms are a trusted voice to loyal customers. We believe that advisers are best positioned to make sure customer insurance needs are met, and that’s why everything we do is focussed on helping intermediaries provide this important cover alongside every mortgage.
THE CUSTOMER IS CENTRAL TO EVERYTHING
- We launched our “rebroke at renewal” service this year which means that Uinsure customers don’t need to remember their renewal date to keep their premiums competitive. We will now auto-switch customers to the lowest premium at renewal against our full panel of insurers. In the first 60 days of going live we saved 20,000 customers over £1.2m in annual premiums.
OUR TECH IS ENABLING ADVISERS
- Our GI Broker Platform now enables a quote now in just two questions – date of birth and address. We’ve been able to make this move with the use of powerful Big Data. Most quote portals ask upwards of 50 questions, so this move is driving innovation and progression across insurtech.
- In addition, we reduced our eligibility question set from 16 to just 3 simple questions, making it quicker for advisers to apply for cover. Donna Brenchley, Commercial Director of MAB commented:
“Uinsure have released the handbrake on the intermediary GI sales process – no longer will Advisers need to rekey information that’s available from other sources. As an industry, we can now spend more time advising a greater number of clients, ensuring that homeowners are fully protected with comprehensive, 5 star-rated cover.”
- We also delivered a new portal for customers to view their advised quotes and apply online in their own time.
AND THERE’S MORE…
- This year has been a testing and unusual time across our industry and beyond. We launched our C-19 initiatives to support customers and Advisers including £30 cashback for NHS workers and 2 years commission paid upfront. We have also hosted training webinars to over 1,000 advisers to help grow their business with GI revenue.
- We were awarded Defaqto 5 Star rating for the 7th year running and Moneyfacts 5 Star rating for the 6th year running
- Our mobile phone cover has also been improved so that clients will now be covered for the phone’s full replacement value with a Uinsure insurance policy.
- We launched our online Non-Standard home insurance product, enabling advisers to quote and buy online for a range of Non-Standard property risks.
- We added two new insurers to the Home and Buy to Let panel, UK General and Zurich, with another insurer launching imminently in 2020.
- We expanded our market-leading executive team even further with the appointment of Lynda Blackwell (Non-Executive Director), Brionie Hemingway (Chief Governance Officer), Martin Schultheiss (Chief Commercial Officer), Amy Groome (Chief New Business Officer) and Lauren Bagley (Chief Marketing Officer).
- We have extended our exclusive relationship with Twenty7Tec at point of mortgage sourcing and expanded our customer reach via exclusive arrangements in Employee Benefits (OpenMoney), second charge market (Loan.co.uk) and affinity groups such as Glasgow Rangers and Celtic football club to name a few.